Apart from awarding grants for establishing or strengthening co-operation with entities from Donor we also organized events to enable Polish organizations to establish contacts and learn about experiences of Norwegian and Icelandic non-governmental organizations and public institutions.
The study visits were organised – 6 to Norway and 1 to Iceland. They were attended by 100 representatives of Polish NGOs.
- Planning and revitalization of public spaces (Norway, 14-16 April, 2015)
- Migrant/refugees integration policies and strategies (Norway, 18-20 May, 2015)
- Women’s rights, gender equality and prevention of violence based on gender (Iceland, 2-5 June, 2015)
- Education of migrant and refugee children and youth (Norway, 1-3 December, 2015)
- Stavanger – a model system for receiving the refugees in Norway (20-24 September, 2016), the visit organized in co-operation with Ocalenie Foundation
- The cooperation of local watchdog organizations with local government (Norway, 19-21 October 2016)
- Methods of engaging young people into community life (Norway, 28 November – 2 December 2016)
Moreover, 35 representatives of organisations from Iceland and Norway participated in the events organized in Poland. They attended the match-making events and they participated in the workshops and NGO Forums sharing their experience with Polish organizations.