We announce the open call for proposals for systemic projects! The Electronic Applications System will be open from October 16 till November 15, 12.00 (noon). Application form and guidelines are available on the Programme’s website: ngofund.org.pl
Grants will be available for activities designed to develop and implement systemic solutions that will strengthen and enhance the quality of the overall non-governmental sector or its individual ‘subsectors’ in such areas as:
- Legal framework – creating favourable legal and institutional environment for development of NGOs and civic initiatives;
- Mission and standards – strengthening NGOs identity, basing their activity on mission and strategic planning as well as research and better understanding of needs and expectation of their constituencies;
- Information and communication – expanding the scope of available information on NGO activity, creating forum of debate and reflection on issues important for the development of civil society, raising public awareness on diverse character of NGOs and effects of their activity;
- Sources of financing – increasing effectiveness and efficiency of NGOs in raising funds from diversified sources;
- „Subsectorial” problems – identifying and proposing solutions to problems/needs specific for particular types/ groups of NGOs.
Grant amounts: PLN 300,000 – 1.5 million [EUR 75,000 – 375,000] (for projects implemented individually), PLN 300,000 – 2 million [ca. EUR 75,000 – 500,000] (for projects implemented in partnership).