Out of the 500 works that arrived for the Design hate away! competition Jury decided to grant two equal second prizes and three additional awards. The first prize has not been awarded.
Till May 26 we received 500 graphic designs for t-shirt against hate speech! Their number exceeded our wildest expectations. Thank you very much to all who sent their works!
You can see all of them in the Pinterest Gallery!
If you like any of the projects and you would like to make use of it, please contact organizers – we will contact you with the author.
Contact: [email protected]
The Jury was composed of::
- Małgorzata Gurowska, designer, lecturer in Fine Arts Academy in Warsaw,
- Maciej Lebiedowicz, designer, co-funder of the Fajne chłopaki studio, co-funder of Pan tu nie stał clothing brand,
- Lech Majewski, designer, lecturer in Fine Arts Academy in Warsaw,
- Jerzy Skakun, designer, co-funder of Homework graphic studio,
- Anna Plewicka-Szymczak, PR specialist, Stefan Batory Foundation
Jury decided to grant two equal second prizes to: Beata Motuk and Mateusz Nowak.
Jury awarded also the designs of:
- Anna Kamieniak
- Małgorzata Komorowska
- Paulina Wójcik
The authors of two second prizes will receive 2500 PLN each.
Two second prizes:
Three additional awards: